The Bunker pass is an amazing value that gives you full access to Woodward Tahoe. Our goal was to create the most fun place on the planet to hang with your friends and push yourself. With specially designed tools and training facilities, Woodward Tahoe guests will find endless lines and creative ways to step up their game. You can master and refine your skills in our forgiving, friendly, and fun shred den then take it to your favorite park this winter and step up your game with confidence! Sessions on the BagJump are also available to Bunker Passholders this winter with a valid lift ticket or Boreal season pass. Available for ages 7+.
- All Bunker Passholders (new and returning) must attend a Basic Training Session for each station.
- Includes CORE Membership Fee ($49 value) and unlimited Basic Training Sessions
- Unlimited Day Sessions*. Bunker passholders will need to preregister for sessions to be guaranteed space daily.
- Valid August 23, 2013 through April 13, 2014, 7 days/week
- Pass valid for all Bunker Facilities except for the Digital Media Lab
- Pass valid for use of outdoor skate/bmx spots before the snow flies.
- Pass only valid for Woodward Tahoe; additional Boreal Season Pass or Lift Ticket must be purchased to go on-mountain.
*During peak capacity periods sessions may be limited to a 2-hour guaranteed session. Should you be asked to take a shred break, you can sign up to come back in at any time during the same day capacity permitting.